Fwd: Re: early instances of the word "television"

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Fri Nov 30 00:29:56 UTC 2007

LH's (I think) post about the early instances of television as a
broadcast medium prompted me to talk to a friend who's a media
historian of sorts and here's some info off the top of his head...

---Amy West