Two other countries separated by a common language

David Donnell David.Donnell at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Oct 1 15:20:33 UTC 2007

The favorite of my 88 year old mom, from southeastern MO: "pointers & setters"

(The latter being the gender which most often 'sets' down to pee. Of course.)

DD
Missourian in NYC