Newspaperarchive.com

Barry A. Popik Bapopik at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 3 20:56:23 UTC 2007

Never heard about that.
I was looking for "club sandwich" recently and couldn't find the 1894
citation that I'd previously found. I went back the exact page and it was there,
but in a search of 1880-1900 it WASN'T there.
The Oakland Tribune was announced as "new content" three days ago, so I
re-searched for "jazz." I couldn't find the same "jazz" citations we already  knew
where there. If I changed the "jazz" search dates (from 1900-1914 to
1909-1914), I'd get completely different results over the same time  period.
Oh, I got stories.
--Barry Popik