Does anyone know of this type of German dictionary?

Your Name ROSESKES at AOL.COM
Mon Oct 8 04:59:37 UTC 2007

I noticed no one was answering the question, so I sent it to our  former
German exchange students.  (They are former exchange students; not  former
Germans!)  Following my sig line is the one reply I got.

Rosemarie

I saw an ad that said '24-Hour Banking,' but I don't have that much  time. --
Steven Wright

_http://deu.proz.com/index.php3?sp=kog_
(http://deu.proz.com/index.php3?sp=kog) ...  Maybe that helps. But just think about it…most of the computer termina
is  English anyway…so no need for a translation???? At the page you can
choose b/w  computer(allgemein) – general, computer hardware, computer software,
comuter –  system and networks. Maybe it helps….i also just put it in google
but it is a  german site…k…have fun! XXOO
Sascha