"Silver Tsunami" (first "boomer" files for Social Security)

Stephen Montgomery wytukaze at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 24 21:35:49 UTC 2007

Apologies for the double post, but I forgot to mention something else. Did
it occur to anyone else that the choice of "tsunami" in "silver tsunami"
might have had something to do with the alliterative quality for (what I'm
assuming is) the majority of speakers?

--
Anyɛɛ mɔbi.