The m-word

Bradley A. Esparza baesparza at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 25 19:45:38 UTC 2007

This reminds me of the choice I make when I decide to use "difficult"
instead of "hard". I find myself constantly catching myself so I won't
possibly be taken as a raconteur.

--
Bradley A. Esparza

"You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think." Dorothy
Parker, when asked to use the word 'horticulture' in a sentence.