WOTY Season

Tue Oct 30 18:35:22 UTC 2007

On Oct 30, 2007, at 9:46 AM, you wrote:

> If you are already on that page, please verify that your details are
> correct.

my details are essentially correct, but i'd like to expand things
somewhat:

1.  after my title, add a line with my webpage:
   http://www-csli.stanford.edu/~zwicky

2.  add to areas of expertise:
   formulaic language, literature giving advice on grammar, style,
and usage

3.  add to publications:
   numerous postings to Language Log [add link to LL] since 2003

4.  my phone situation has changed.  i used to work mostly at my
private office, but since june 2006, stanford has supplied me with a
real office, and i mostly work there or at home.  so probably all
three numbers should be listed:
   Stanford office: (650) 725-0023.  Home: (650) 323-0753.  Private
office: (650) 843-0550.

arnold