noncents

Charles Doyle cdoyle at UGA.EDU
Wed Oct 31 18:41:49 UTC 2007

The implication of the centless-dollar prices listed on the menu is that anybody who has to worry about a few cents here and there shouldn't be eating at such a restaurant? Or that anyone who could be deceived into thinking that $24.95 for an entree is significantly cheaper than $25 is too stupid or too penurious to deserve eating there?

--Charlie