Re: [ADS-L] Iraqi s lang (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wed Sep 5 15:28:04 UTC 2007

In a message dated 9/5/07 10:31:27 AM, wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM writes:

>   _Shake 'N' Bake_, however, is a registered and protected trademark of
> Kraft Foods and, as we all know, must never be printed erroneously for
> non-registered, non-protected "shake-and-bake."

What does this mean? How could "shake-and-bake" be printed "erroneously"? How
is one to construe "non-protected"--what could "protected shake-and-bake"
mean? For that matter, given that "Shake and Bake" may be a "registered"
trademark, how could it ever be "non-registered"?

 Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at