Runglish

Darya Kostina tamarra at NGS.RU
Thu Sep 13 11:57:14 UTC 2007

Hello, Wilson and everyone.
In fact, 'frendessa' (singular) does exist online. The
three consonants in 'frendka' are just too hard to
pronounce (in my subjective opinion). Sounds more like
Ponglish)

There even is 'frendA', though it's not so wide-spread.
Funny that the English-speaking community should notice
these 'Runglish' things only now. The process has been
going on since the 80-s.

Darya.