Probably too late, now

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 29 16:37:01 UTC 2007

Good one.  Ask if the vowel in the word "wing" is closer to "wean" or "win".  Say "wing, win, wean" three times.  Try also with "wink".

Pronouncing the first "c" in Arctic retains the letter sound relationship.  Thus, a good thing.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

Discover the new Windows Vista