malachy, malaky, malarkey?

Stephen Goranson goranson at DUKE.EDU
Sat Sep 29 15:54:41 UTC 2007

Yes, thanks, Jonathan; I read HDAS on this and meant to type it in; sorry.

Can any of the Newspaper Archive experts find the 1924 syndicated TAD cartoon
and confirm the Malachy spelling and describe or copy the drawing, please?

Thanks, Bill for your find. Will other early quotes play on shilling?

Stephen