"Spanjo" sandwich from Ann Arbor, MI now in NYC

Sun Sep 30 19:55:23 UTC 2007

I don't remember God working at the Halfass (also known as the
Halfway Inn, East Quad) from 1971-1973, though I do remember a guy
who called himself Michael the Messiah hanging around there.  The
Spanjo I think dates from just a little later.  It was there when I
returned on a visit in 1982.

Paul Johnston
Residential College, East Quad, U of M 1968-72.