yahoo (was: 'Top Words from 2007'...)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Wed Apr 2 13:38:07 UTC 2008

Most likely yay-hoo is listed first as it's the historical pron for
Swift's term. I'd suggest that you pester the M-W pron. editor, but I
wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

And frankly, I thought Mark's admonishment much more gentle than what
I've been dishing out.

You're simply being very think about the whole thing.

---Amy West