yahoo

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 2 21:18:34 UTC 2008

Oops.  M-w.com does have a second meaning of "yahoo" that you miss if you don't check the entry box.  The entered word selected could have another pop in there more than once.  That would be another lemma, a di-lemma.  Anyway slide down to the second yahoo, and it's an interjection pronounced yah-HOO.  I would think that use would be primary and the default selection.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.