Camels vs. dromedaries? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Apr 3 16:26:33 UTC 2008

I see on Ebay I can buy an "album" of quadrupeds for $102.50! plus
$2.50 shipping.  (No individual camel or dromedary card.)  Now if I
can get an NEA grant ...

Bill, I would like to have some written documentation beyond the web
images, especially for the date.  Can you give me a contact for the
website owner?  Or perhaps Northeastern Univ. can put me in
touch.  Or perhaps Topps Allen & Ginter?

Thanks,
Joel