The littlest Popik

Thu Apr 3 20:30:53 UTC 2008

Forwarded message from the Popiks...

----------
Barry and I are so happy to introduce you to the new member of the
family FIDELIA SYDNEY POPIK, born on March 22, 2008.  She weighs 5 lbs
9 oz and is a healthy and happy little girl.  We were not surprised
that she arrive 3.5 weeks early because she was always kicking; in
fact, I concluded she takes after her aunt Carole and will be taking
up kickboxing classes someday. :-) So we knew she wanted out asap. :-)

Best Regards,

Angie, Barry and Baby Fidelia

In non-baby news, Barry adds: "I recently posted updates on my ADS-L
work on 'falafel' and 'snickerdoodle' and 'American chop suey' to my
website...Fred Shapiro might be interested in my recent post on 'tall
building lawyer'...The Sporting Life digitization was promised for
March, but appears to be late from the LA84 Foundation."

--Ben Zimmer