Error in Truespel dictionary?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 7 03:51:10 UTC 2008

The word "spell" really doesn't need the extra "l".  Spelling it "spel" would work fine.  The words "tradspel" and "truespel" are spelled the same phonetically in truespel ~tradspel and ~truespel.  Truespel has no schwas.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A