Hi!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 9 12:43:12 UTC 2008

Hi, sugar!
     They had extreme people on Today: a man only five feet tall and a
woman six feet four. The guy was married and had a family. He wasn't a
dwarf. Since he was very close to having regular proportions, he was a
midget. The woman, except for being very tall for a chick, was
normally proportioned and of average looks. She said that she mostly
shopped on line, since there aren't any stores specializing in
extra-tall women who wear size-14 shoes. (My size-12's are abnormally
small, for a person of my height.) She said that she never had a
single date till she was in her mid-twenties. It was partially her own
fault, since she said that she wanted to date only guys of her own
height or taller. So, she misspent her youth as a bastitball whore.
Now, she has a boyfriend who's only 5' 11." The midget didn't mention
his wife's height. But, of course, short women are easy to find.

Love you,
-Wilson
-----
 -Sam'l Clemens