Dieing languages and "easy to learn" spelling

Fri Apr 11 17:09:50 UTC 2008

Maybe we should try pronouncing words the way they're
spelled; let's start with "been", "again", and
"Worcestershire", then see where we can go from there!

http://www.korea.net/news/issues/issueDetailView.asp?board_no=18140&menu_code=A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtGhiz5V8Yg&feature=related

http://green.msn.com/galleries/photos/photos.aspx?gid=164&ocid=T003MSN51N1653A

http://mail.yahoo.com