Dieing languages and "easy to learn" spelling

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 12 01:07:25 UTC 2008

We talked about changing pronunciation to meet spelling awhile back  OK it's a bit crazy.  But then again, there isn't too much sense in pronunciation changes anyway.  It would be a terrific thing if the letter/sound correspondence in English were regular.  The easiest thing to change is pronunciation to meet spelling.

If UNESCO is looking for an "easy to learn" phonetic spelling as an alternate spelling as indicated below, then I think we'd rather an English based one rather than a Korean based one.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.

hthttp://www.windowslive.com/skydrive/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_skydrive_packup_042008