Heard on The Judges: joning

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 14 20:04:44 UTC 2008

Thirtyi-ish, black, female plaintiff:

Hurls various insults at the defendant.

Thirty-ish, black, female defendant replies:

"Ain't no point in you bein' mad at me. _You *need* to be mad at yo'
mama for givin' you that face. You is sho' some ugly chile. I don't
even need to be sayin' nothin' about you, 'cause, wit all these
cameras around, the whole world can see that you is a monster_."

Judge: Madam plaintiff, I'm awarding you 3,704.35.

Defendant: When I give you this money, will you *please* use some of
it to do something about yo' ugly face?

In point of fact, the two women could have been sororal twins. [Damn!
Maybe they *do* all look alike!]

-Wilson
-----
 -Sam'l Clemens