a free-range Wampus

Scot LaFaive slafaive at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 16 03:29:37 UTC 2008

Completely unrelated, but this reminds me of my favorite word that I
learned during my time working for DARE: "snollygoster." Another
bizarre creature. Though not to be confused with the hodag of
Rhinelander, WI.

I wonder which would win in a mythical monster fight. I'm imagining
something like Godzilla vs. Mothra.

Scot