firewall antedatings

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Wed Apr 23 17:23:12 UTC 2008

At 4/23/2008 01:11 PM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC wrote:
>Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
>Caveats: NONE
>
>Not really.  Here is the relevant section of the article:

Well, yes it does (identify the operating system).  I thought
so.  Project MAC developed the Multics operating system -- many
concepts far in advance of its time, including how to prevent people
from walking off with CDs of classified or private, personal
information, or from downloading such information to their home
computers.  I have some of its technical reports, which I have been
hoping for some time to go through for antedatings of computer
terms.  When higher-priority requirements and more interesting desires permit.

Joel