"thing/think" [was: on the eggcorn beat]

Wed Apr 30 19:21:05 UTC 2008

I've always used "thing", and that's what I've always understood others to be saying.  I recently read "To Kill a Mockingbird"; one of the characters says "another think coming", which I had to reread to make sure I read it correctly.

                               |or slowly and cautiously.

Be a better friend, newshound, and