Hi!

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 23 05:20:27 UTC 2008

Thanks for giving me some slack, y'all. Sometimes, I creep myself out
WRT the amount of autobiography that I *purposely* post! What I post
by accident is plumb embarrassing. It's an unfortunate-for-me feature
of Gmail that it always list the addresses that you e-mail to in order
of use. Since posting to ADS-L is essentially my only hobby, other
than reading, even though I've pressed "s" for my wife, Gmail *always*
gives me ADS-L as the top choice.

I leave the conclusion as an exercise for the reader.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 8:34 AM, Wilson Gray <hwgray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sender:       American Dialect Society <ADS-L at LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
> Subject:      Re: Hi!
>
> Oh, well. Blown it, again. My apologies, yet another time. Should have
> waited till I'd come completely out of my morning funk.
>
> -HWG
>> --
>> All say, "How hard it is that we have to die"---a strange complaint to
>> come from the mouths of people who have had to live.
>> -----
>> -Mark Twain
>>
>> Precisely!!! -WG
>

> --
> All say, "How hard it is that we have to die"---a strange complaint to
> -----
> -Mark Twain

-----
-Mark Twain