Constitutional issues

Andrea Morrow aandrea at UMICH.EDU
Mon Dec 8 23:15:29 UTC 2008

If you look at the context of the snipped text, it's part of a quotation the
poster (John Baker) says is from Michael Stokes Paulsen, who was writing on
the Volokh Conspiracy blog.  John actually says, at the end of the
quotation, that he doesn't find Paulsen's reasoning compelling.  In
addition, John is responding to an ongoing discussion that evolved when Mark
Mandel asked for elucidation of a comment about this obscure constitutional
provision...  So maybe it would be out of order to say that he's out of
order?
Andrea