mailer/archive problems

Herb Stahlke hfwstahlke at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 10 01:57:59 UTC 2008

This may not be the same problem, but I've used three different email
addresses to subscribe to ADS-L.  Two of them, my @bsu.edu and my
former home email address simply stopped working.  I received
postings, but my postings didn't appear.  This went on for several
years.  So far my gmail address has worked without a hitch.

Server hiccups?

Herb