Cupboard Food

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Wed Dec 10 22:12:22 UTC 2008

'Just received this from our local 'freecyle' (freecycle.com) group:

"I have 2 grocery bags of cupboard food; there are a lot of canned soups. . . "
--
Google revealed a smallish bunch of 'cupboard food' hits, but most of them were
for the likes of 'Shepherd's Cupboard Food Pantry', which really isn't saying,