W örter des Jahres

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Thu Dec 11 19:55:15 UTC 2008

Lovely!  And I read it all!  The luxury tax
sounds like something out of 18th-century New
England Puritan jeremiads, only those would more
likely have been aimed at luxurious clothes.  And
in early New England lobster was so common it was fed to gaol prisoners.

By the way, ADS-L can handle the common (West
European) accents, if one uses (is given?)
Latin-1 encoding.  See my Subject line (and add
an apology for using ä previously -- I was so
concentrating on getting the umlaut that I mistyped the letter!).

Joel