dialect jokes

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 18 15:26:54 UTC 2008

A Georgia State trooper pulled over a pickup on I- 75. The trooper asked: "Got any I.D.?"
The driver replied: "Bout wut?"

A man in North Carolina had a flat tire, pulled off on the side of the road, and proceeded to put flowers in front of the car and behind it.

A passerby studied the scene and asked the fellow what the problem was.
The man replied: "I have a flat tire."
The passerby asked: "But what's with the flowers?"
The man responded: "They said When you break down put flares in the front and flares in the back.  Hey, it don't make no sense to me neither."

Learn truespel in 15 minutes at  http://tinypaste.com/76f44