snow- words

Doug Harris cats22 at STNY.RR.COM
Sun Dec 21 16:37:58 UTC 2008

1]      "typical winter day" (applicable anytime from late November through early April
        in Upstate NY)
2]      "snow days rock!" (actually heard in the wild, via IM, from a first-year school teacher)
3]      "where'm I gonna put it?" (usually not heard until at least mid January, same area)
--
And slightly OT, an observation:
In the process of hand-shoveling our driveway clear of maybe six inches of

Prepared and sent with Chaos Software's Intellect mail client.
Intellect's contacts and appointments managers also are cool.

arnold asked: