Pronouncing drug names (w. note for Wilson)

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Feb 3 20:50:43 UTC 2008

Now I understand MAM's emotional reaction.  It's religious, and any questions or differing opinions are heredical.  I suggest to all to keep an open mind and strive for truth even though it might be suggesting changes to orthodoxy.  My life's work now is truespel, which is a simple phonetic spelling.  It's necessary because IPA, SAMPA, or XSAMPA are not compatible to English.  Truespel has the capability to integrate dictionary keys, translation guides, and learning tools in an English friendly way.  SAMPA cannot.  I see where UK is possibly developing a similar key to truespel for teaching reading.  It's much like truespel.

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.