Agnostic (non-theological) [ZONEALARM CHALLENGE]

Warren William Hausman hausman5lauer at VERIZON.NET
Tue Feb 5 21:04:59 UTC 2008

Thank you for sending me your email with the subject "Re: Agnostic
(non-theological)". I really want to receive your email.

In an effort to eliminate junk email, I am using ZoneAlarm Security Suite.
ZoneAlarm Security Suite has placed your message on hold.

Please click the link below so you will be added to my Allowed people list,
I will receive your email, and we will be able to communicate freely going
forward.

<http://c.mailfrontier.net/o/en/b4e2ef6fdd/hausman5lauer%40verizon.net>

If you can not click on the link above, copy and paste the URL above
directly into your browser.

This mailbox protected from junk email by ZoneAlarm Security Suite
from Zone Labs http://www.zonelabs.com