Another dating for positive "uptight," if anyone cares

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 6 03:13:07 UTC 2008

Oh, hell, I have no idea what happened there. ... Well, maybe I can guess:
With all the quotes (which I usually snip), it was so long that somewhere
along the way it got compressed. All I wrote was:

                 I'm beat! Wilson, your testimony from a relevant time and
subculture convinces me.

m a m