"I am still believing..."

Arun K Raman arunkr.shivers at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 6 03:18:27 UTC 2008

I"m watching a speech by Mike Huckabee on MSNBC and he said something
strange. He ended a sentence with "I am still believing."

The full sentence , and I paraphrase, was "we'll forget about the cotton
bowl and I think we'll be thanking our friends from the north before the
night is done, I am still believing."

I haven't heard anything similar in America but I have heard it in India and
a few middle eastern countries. Is this just a a single anomaly or a strange
Arkansas oddity?

--
-
Arun K Raman