pencil-whip (UNCLASSIFIED)

Fri Feb 8 15:27:56 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

It looks like the pencil whipper rented the car in his name, then gave
the keys to the marine.  So the marine had a car without a valid
contract.  So long as he doesn't get in a wreck or pulled over, and
turns the car in on time, it'll work.  Of course, the pencil whipper is
paying for the usage of the car.