crunk

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 13 01:17:51 UTC 2008

If you don't know what "crunk" means, you gotta be over thirty or at least closin' in!

  Here's an interesting historical quote that may or may not mean squat.. I found it on a scrawled slip of paper I was about to ditch:

  1994 Conan O'Brien on _Showbiz Today_ (CNN-TV) (Apr. 4):  Use our new swear word "crunk" !   It's so new that no one knows how vile and filthy it really is!

  Go for it.

  JL