authentic seed overload

Brenda Lester alphatwin2002 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 22:38:34 UTC 2008

ultimate amen! uh, sorry.

Scot LaFaive <scotlafaive at GMAIL.COM> wrote:  ---------------------- Information from the mail header -----------------------
Sender: American Dialect Society
Poster: Scot LaFaive
Subject: Re: authentic seed overload

In addition to meaning "New and Improved," it seems that "Extreme" is also
being used to suggest that this new and improved version is also somehow so
explosive and mind-bending that your senses will reel. I've seen many good
parodies of this advertising tool, such as extreme quilting. I'm a little
tired of extreme everything. Extreme toothpaste just might kill me.

Scot