typos

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Fri Feb 15 00:35:50 UTC 2008

>And now rapeseed oil has been delicately renamed, for commercial
>purposes, "canola" oil--right?
>
>--Charlie

I understand that is the same, although while I use canola oil a lot
and I love broccoli rabe/raab/rapini, I don't detect any flavor
connection, given the assertive flavor of the latter and the
non-flavor of the former.  "Canola", if I don't...er, misremember, is
a blend of "Canada" and the oleaginous -ola.

LH