~Feenlend

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 19 15:05:11 UTC 2008

Thanks Ben,

I went to Seattle for 10 straight sunny 80 degree days back in Sept 88?.  We climbed up to the snow at Rainier, and drove around the Pujit Sound to the Pacific to dip my toe in for the first time.  Plan to take my wife back this summer.

Anyway I think the main pronunciations of ing-ink and ang-ank are as discussed in my qlippit link below both for USA and UK.  Same way in old movies too.  Seeengin in the rain.

http://www.qlipmedia.com/wqb/index.php?discid=b9da9b86

See truespel.com - and the 4 truespel books plus "Occasional Poems" at authorhouse.com.