German-English code-switching survey

Barbara Ellen Haertl (behaertl) behaertl at MEMPHIS.EDU
Thu Feb 21 18:01:52 UTC 2008

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2ogLSj1TPk4Q7q1M_2f6_2boqA_3d_3d

I am a graduate student at The University of Memphis and am writing a term paper about noun gender assignment during German-English code-switching discourse, i.e., what German gender is given to English nouns used in otherwise German sentences.

For my research I need as many native German speakers as possible to fill out a 3-5 minute questionnaire. Nonnative speakers [including me] are not eligible for this study, but can help greatly by forwarding this to any native speakers who would be willing to answer my questionnaire. My research will be increasingly revealing as more Germans answer my survey.

If you are willing to participate, please go to:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=2ogLSj1TPk4Q7q1M_2f6_2boqA_3d_3d

Thank you very much for your consideration. All your answers will be kept completely confidential. Your name and email address are only for my information and will not be printed anywhere or provided to anyone else. Surveymonkey.com<http://surveymonkey.com/> will have no record of your email address.

-Barb Haertl