Sweded Movies

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Sat Feb 23 18:06:03 UTC 2008

I am a huge fan of director Michel Gondry and I am so excited about the
upcoming release of his new film Be Kind Rewind (out Feb 22 in the
states, March 20 in Australia). The plot works around the idea that
video store employees recreate movies after the tapes are erased.

In the film this process of recreating and reshooting is called
'sweding' and Michel Gondry and actor Jack Black introduce the topic
here in a video called 'How To Swede'.

snacked.blogspot.com/2008/02/attempt-to-complete-list-of-sweded.html

--
Dan Goodman
"I have always depended on the kindness of stranglers."