Apostrophes in names; was Re: Obamafied...

Barbara Need nee1 at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Sun Feb 24 18:23:04 UTC 2008

Today's Chicago Tribune had an article about problems people whose
names included an apostrophe (O'Brien), a dash (Arabic names
beginning al-) or a space (van Eyck) run into when trying to interact
with computers. I can provide a link if anyone is interested.

Barbara

Barbara Need
UChicago