closed circle of friends

Wed Feb 27 21:56:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Benjamin Lukoff <blukoff at alvord.com> wrote:

> Am I the only one who is receiving many of Mark's messages as a string of
> seemingly random characters?

Reposting what I wrote in another thread:

As has been noted here many times, posting to the list using Gmail or
AOL will result in gibberish for some recipients if the email is sent
in rich-text instead of plain-text and there are URLs in the body of
the email (as is the case here). So make sure to compose your posts to
ADS-L using the plain formatting option in Gmail or AOL.

--Ben Zimmer