ADS-L Digest - 3 Jan 2008 to 4 Jan 2008 (#2008-5)

Amy West medievalist at W-STS.COM
Mon Jan 7 00:06:07 UTC 2008

Not that I know of, but in my museum work, I do very little with
munitions. A dueling pistol would have used a single ball; their
sizes varied, but it would not have been as small as a corn kernel.
More marble-sized. I have seen very small pistols -- we just had some
on display in an exhibit, but those were not dueling pistols.

---Amy West