Jagwire

Philip (Flip) Kromer flip at MRFLIP.COM
Tue Jan 8 16:43:44 UTC 2008

Tony Kornheiser (Pardon the Interruption, Monday Night Football,
ex-washpost) says 'Jagwire' or very close to it.  You can download the
podcast version of PTI from iTunes; I know I heard him do it repeatedly last
week, but don't recall which one. I'm sure you'll find multiple uses these
past and next few weeks.

He's not undereducated, and is Long Island, I think.

flip