semantic drift: "disrupt" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Sat Jan 19 00:06:35 UTC 2008

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

This didn't sound too unusual to me.  But I searched through Newsbank's
"Armed Services and Government News" and "Military Periodicals" and got
nothing similar.

No "Disrupt" AND IED/Bomb/EOD.

No "Disrupt the vehicle/bomb/device/IED".

I'd have thought something would have come up.