Don't let's

James Harbeck jharbeck at SYMPATICO.CA
Sat Jan 19 02:30:04 UTC 2008

>OK. Since you remember that much (wow!), do you remember the title
>(or the plot)? If I have that version I will check for "don't let's".

Well, I kind of read all of them multiple times (yes, we collected
all of them -- haven't bought any of the ones since Goscinny died,
though), and I don't have a clear recollection of the exact context
of that particular espression, other than that I think it was Asterix
speaking to Obelix. If the books were near to hand, I'd see if I
could get a lead on where I saw it. But they're a four-hour flight
away.

James Harbeck.