English words beginning with <j> pronounced [Z]?

Mark Mandel thnidu at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 24 14:31:55 UTC 2008

Ah ha.

   1. Now I know how to give proper credit in speech to those Laws of
   Chocolate.
   2. Gmail thinks "Zi.ni <http://zi.ni/>" is a URI, displaying it in
   underlined blue and linking it as "http://zi.ni/". (It's "Server not
   found".) ".ni" is the top-level domain for Nicaragua.

Mark Mandel